Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 9 of FDOS challenge

This week was fun, I hung out with great friends, I did not workout as much as I wanted to. My weight is now 159.4.. I'm up 3.6 pounds thanks to mother nature.. Lol next week I plan on putting in overtime weather permitted that is. My calorie intake did exceed 1300 for a few days but nothing past 1500. My water consumption consisted of 7 glasses a day. It was also hard for me to really walk as much as I usually do thanks to my rheumatoid arthritis flaring up in the worst way. I'm only 24 but I won't let it get me down. I hope everyone had a great week and lose, Lose, lose!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with next week. Everyone has that hard week, but you're smart to put it behind you and focus on the future.
    And your monthly visitor will be long gone by next week. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok :( You will get it off in no time!

    ReplyDelete