Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week 8 of the FDOS challenge

This was an average week for me.. I walked for a total of 2 miles and cleaned like crazy.. Nice weather makes me do that.. Lol I weighed myself this morning and I am proud to say I am now 155.8; so I am down 1.8 pounds from last week. I did not consume as much water as I should have this week I only did about 5 glasses for 4 days. My calorie intake only exceeded 1300 calories 1 day this week. Which is not bad it was 1456 on Tuesday due to me having a few glasses of wine and mascato:)...my family is feeling a lot better and they are acting like they never got sick in the first place. That makes me really happy for them to spring back like that.I am sorry I haven't posted on anyone's pages the only time I have to do that is at work and I have been very busy the past few weeks. I will make/ find time this week to catch up from weeks past. I do not feel as though I put 100% in this challenge because of that. So expect a lot of responses in the next few days everyone!.. Lol I hope everyone had a great week:)

3 comments:

  1. Great job Tay your almost there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive week! I got a little sloppy with my water last week and found that if I have one big water bottle of water after each cup of coffee (LOL), I am able to get more in! I am so glad to see you are able to stay on track of everything with being so busy at work too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss. You're doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete