Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week 5 of FDOS challenge

This week went by very quickly.. I cannot believe we are in week 5 already.I have had a amazing week.. I did not get to ride my stationary bike but I did walkfor 4.35 miles this week.the weather was nice so I took advantage of it with exercising. My weight this week is.., your ready.. I hope so.. Lol 158.4;so that is 2 pounds down from last week. My calorie intake did not exceed 1300 as usual.and that's even with my family eating out more than normal. No matter what they ate I stayed on my diet mindset and so far it is paying off.. I am really proud of myself even though I was tempted. I did on the other hand forget to drink 8 glassesof water a day, I did drink 5-6 glasses though. This week I will consume 8 glasses no matter what. Staying hydrated Is very important when working out and losing weight. I hope everyone had a great week as I have, I can not wait to read the results of everyone's week. Be blessed ladies:)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome loss Tay!!!! Your doing great!!!! Too bad you couldn't come out with me today :( maybe next time. Did you check out the website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job.. Steady weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete