Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week 4 of the FDOS challenge

So this week has been very active.. I walked for 2.3 miles Monday-thursday, worked out on the wii fit for a total of a hour and a half on Friday and I rode my stationary bike for a total of 2 hours on Tuesday and thursday. I drank 10 eight ounce glasses of water all week. So that would make it 70 glasses.. Wow!..At the end of the week i ended up gaining a pound. So I now weigh 160.4. I have been 160 for a few weeks now so when the scale finally said 159 last week i was jumping for joy. This week is really a reality check that i need to push myself harder to achieve my goal. Some people are saying i look fine, I want to look great! now that i have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in both my wrists and knees its harder to workout without cringing of pain.I am hoping the weight I gained is just water weight and bloating because that TOM Is coming. I maintained a calorie intake of 1300, my breakfast would consist of a thin bagel and a light and fit yogurt. My lunch and dinner would be a salad and a piece of fruit with a turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat bread. I would say this week has been great despite the minor gain. Im Looking forward to a 2 or more pound loss next week..* fingers crossed*

2 comments:

  1. You dont look fine you do look great. One lb is nothing it will be gone fast. probably is water weight. Your doing an awesome job tay! Good luck next week and SAKURA HERE WE COME! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing an awesome job keep up the good work. You'll def get that pound back off I'm sure it's that sneaky TOM.. lol!! I'm praying for you that the pain goes away & it become easier for you to workout.. Have a blessed Day :)

    ReplyDelete