Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FDOS 1ST WEEKLY UPDATE

hello all my name is Octavia but i would rather be called tay. this is the second weight loss challenge i have ever been in so starting off here is a little about me. i am a mother of 2 beautiful kids. a boy and a girl they are 3 and 19 months. i used to be 190 pounds the biggest i have ever been was 202 pounds so i am proud to say i am starting this challenge at 164.In this challenge i plan on losing 20 pounds. that would put me around the 140's. I ultimately want to reach 135 before my birthday in June.
EXERCISE::
  • ZUMBA ON THE WII FOR 20 MINUTES ONCE A WEEK
  • WALKING FOR 40-60 MINUTES EVERYDAY (WEATHER PERMITTED)
  • RIDING MY STATIONARY BIKE FOR 20MINUTES TWICE A WEEK
WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT::
  • CALORIE COUNTING AT 1300 A DAY
FLUIDS::
  • DRINKING PLENTY OF WATER 8-10 GLASSES A DAY
  • HERBAL TEA(MY NEW LOVE)
this is what i look like now..i recently did a photo shoot to to celebrate my weight loss so far and this is the Christmas dress i picked out for my last challenge.i plan on getting a new outfit for the spring weight loss..sorry if its not exactly what you were looking for

2 comments:

  1. Sexy Sexy :) Loving the pic girly and you need to add to work outs ymca with kim as soon as she gets some help lol haha You gotta tell me the name of the tea again You have tempted me to try it. I need to get a new outfit too a size too small so I can have something to look forward to I will post it later I just needed something tight to show my progress. Although some words were hurtful. Good luck Tay and heres to a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tay Welcome to the FDOS challenge. We're are going to get this weight off. I'm here for you. You def should reach your 135 lb goal by June. I can't wait to see the pics. Have a blessed Day :)

    ReplyDelete