Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 3 of FDOS challenge

I had a ok week, I did not get to work out on my stationary bike for too long;I only got to once this week for 15 minutes.. I have on the other hand been walking for 2 or more hours a day. I have not exceed my 1300 calorie intake; I have been drinking 5-8 glasses of water a day. I know I didn't weigh in last week and I did for a good reason:).. I started off the challenge with 164, I now weigh 159.4... So I'm happy with the results. That is a lost of 4.6 pounds in 2 weeks. I know if I applied myself more with working out it will be a bigger outcome but I think that's a great start.I hope everyone had a great week, I am unable to post my spring outfit right now since I'm not near a computer and I cannot post them on my phone.. So during the week I'll add it for you:)

1 comment:

  1. YAY TAY!!!! 159.4 I can not wait until i see the numbers. Shopping spree looks mighty close for you.I have another 24 lbs to go. Keep it up girly!!

    ReplyDelete