Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 6 of FDOS challenge

This week has been a bust.. Both of my children have a stomach virus and I have not had any time to really workout due to appointments and errands. I have been tending to them for the most part; As for my weight I weigh 159 now so that is 4oz down from last week. I wish it could be more but any loss is great to me.I plan on making it up this week, I want to hit 157 if possible:)..sorry for this being so short but I plan on updating during the week.. I hope wvryone had a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I agree any loss is a loss. your doing a great job Tay keep it up! Hope they feel better. i thought I was yesterday and woke up this morning like UGGHHHHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your children get better soon, I got sick this week too & It's getting worse.. I can't wait until it's gone! Congrats a loss is a loss.. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete