Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 10 of FDOS chalkenge

Wow I just realized today that this is week 10 of the challenge.. I did not weight myself this week so I will say I'm still 159.4; my week has been a roller coaster of food, I craved sweets because of that TOM, no matter how I resisted I had to have them, so I resorted to a bag of sugar free gummy worms. My water intake consisted of 6 cups a day. They could have been more I really didn't feel like drinking water that much I wanted tea and lemonade.. Lol I really so not like the TOM because this is how I get. My calorie intake this week was 1560 all week. I'm sorry to report that it seems like I relasped on my diet. I plan on putting OT this week and because the weather is suppose to be nice that means walking, walking, and more walking :) along with enjoying my wii fit with the kids:).. I am no I will get back on track and I will succeed. Sorry if my update is a negative one I will try next week to have a better result and a weigh-in. I hope everyone else had a great week, 2 more weeks guys!!! We can do it!

1 comment:

  1. I so feel the same way this week.. Tom was near this week & ALL I've wanted is junk food.. This is crazy .. I've been focusing on how far I've come!! & keep telling myself "I can do this!! We can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete