Sunday, April 29, 2012

week 5 of SSC

this week was not a good week for me at all, i have a cold and i cannot take anything for it due to my asthma and.I'm waiting to see my doctor. I was in the emergency room with my daughter all day today(Sunday) because she has been constipated for 2 weeks and they had to give her 2 enema's for progress to be shown. So i must say i was not please about that at all. but now my daughter is doing better but has to take medicine for a few weeks.

now away from my drama and on to the challenge. i now weight 148.6 so i think I'm down another 4 pounds. i am starting to wonder if this cold is accelerating it with me walking 7 miles this week and trying to jog up and down every staircase i see just for the fun of it.I am trying to prepare myself for the march of the babies walk may 5..i seem to be headed in the right track but i need to get this cold taken care of before I'm bed bound.I consumed 16 glasses of water a day  for 7 days so that makes it 177 glasses a week; i think that's a good thing.lol i stayed at my calorie limit of 1400 after exercising. i am hoping to keep up this trend of weight loss because it would put me at my goal before may is over:)

No comments:

Post a Comment