Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 2 of the SSC

It's the second week already and I'm in such a swim suit mindset that I thinking about buying another bathing suit.. Lol. This week I walked 9 miles total, drank 15 glasses of water each day, rode my stationary bike for 3 hours for a 3 day period, I also ate A LOT if different fruit and had several fruit salads. I weighed myself this morning and I was shocked that I am still 152.8.. It seems when I eat more healthy I don't lose but when I eat alot of carbs I burn them off Like water.. I do crave alot of carbs and it has seemed to help in the past. Do u think it's a good idea to eat more carbs and starch, without going crazy of course; but I hope everyone had a amazing week and I guess I'm proud to say I may not have lost but a still maintained:)

No comments:

Post a Comment