Sunday, April 22, 2012

week 4 of SSC

hello ladies, this week would be very much considered as a roller coaster... i had good to great days then days of complete sorrow ...ireally do not like when things like this happen because i forget to eat.
 i did good all week long and had no problem with my water intake, i consumed 15 glasses of water a day; my calorie intake stayed at 1350 after exercising. i have been on a fruit and walking kick lately, i walked 5 miles on Wednesday to prepare myself for the march of the dimes walk i am doing on the 5th of may. i am so excited. i may not have raised alot of money but to be able to contribute to a great cause is enough for me.
 my current weigh is 152.6, so i am down 3 pounds since last week. i hope i can keep up myweight loss trend but i also hope everyone else had a great week:)

2 comments:

  1. WOOOT WOOOOOT Go Tay Tay!!! Your doing awesome. Sorry bout your bad week. I had an awful one as well. Mine was pretty pretty bad. We will get past it. Keep it up chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 lbs!! Awesome! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete