Monday, May 14, 2012

week 7 of SSC

this weekend was of course mother's day, so happy belated mothers day to everyone.i had a very busy weekend and there was no way for me to link up at all. i feel really bad because i really wanted to.
  well I'm going to start off by saying this week i weigh in at 144.4 so it looks like i am going in the right direction as far as weight loss; even though i had a cheat day on mothers day. my water consumption consisted of 10 glasses a day, so that is only 70 glasses this week. i could have done better. i walked for a total of 4 miles, and my calorie intake consisted of 1500 calories this week since i said i cheated..lol. i kinda of have a little dilemma; i can already fit into my bathing suit, so it looks like i have no choice but to do what every woman dreads doing.. you guessed it; i have to go SHOPPING!!! lol i hope everyone had a great week and again i am sorry Kim for not making the link up in time:(

No comments:

Post a Comment